Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Out of Commission

Unfortunately we have been out of commission for a few days. On Saturday night Charley vomited in the middle of the night and then Sunday afternoon Dylan started running a fever. It is currently Tuesday evening and Dylan is still running a fever. Charley is doing well and the rest of us are holding strong.

I am not quite sure what to do about it. Dylan seems fine as long as he is on Ibuprofin and is eating and drinking well. I can almost hear my Dr saying, "well if he is eating and drinking well, and does not seem to be in pain, it is probably a virus that will just need to run its course." Of course, I would like it to run its course quickly because we are supposed to be getting on an airplane for vacation in a few days. As the Bible says, in Phillipians 4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. Sometimes it is hard to be thankful through our anxieties but we do have much to be thankful for. Today I am thankful for all of your prayers and that Dylan still seems himself even when running a 102 fever. I am praying that he will wake up tomorrow and will be totally well.

Thank you for joining with me.

No comments: