What a long trip!!! We left Thursday at 6:45 and flew through to London. Our driver picked us up as scheduled and then we flew through to Singapore with no problems. Our realtor met us at the apartment and after getting settled we all went for a nice swim and took a little nap. (Currently most of the family is still napping). We need to go get groceries so that is on the list for tonight.
Several hours into the flight I was beginning to notice how tight the seats were and Kyle looked over at me and said, "This is great!!!" I grinned at him and said "What is great?" He said, "this plane, you have your own TV, you get a big plate of food served to you...what could be better!?!?"
Everyone is doing well. The airline food was not so good for Charley. Apparently if you have a milk allergy it means you get fish for every meal, including breakfast! Needless to say he has not eaten too much. Dylan has a strange rash all over his face so he apparently has gotten into something as well, but I have seen this rash before so I am hoping I can clear it up quickly with hydrocortisone and lotion.
Dylan loves his Daddy and wanted to sleep with him on the plane so this worked out really well for me the second flight. Jeff was in the row ahead of me with all three boys and I had two seats in which to stretch out and take a nap. I got around 2 hours of sleep Thursday night and at least 4 last night so should adjust quickly.
I plugged in my blow dryer using the converter and blew out the fuses for the entire apt so I need to go try to get that fixed. I am assuming there is a breaker box somewhere! Until next time, all of our love!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to hear you made it safely and without any major events! Hope Charley has found something good to eat, Dylan's rash is clearing and Kyle still thinks plane travel is fun!
Bet Charley was glad when you unpacked the "food" suitcase! Hope Dylan adjusts to the time difference soon. The sun usually helps. Mom
Post a Comment