Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Tuesday June 16th
Today we went to the Science Discovery Center. It was pretty far out and we got to see a lot of the country. Once we got to the station we had to get on the bus. We made it with no problem. The MRT I don't mind because I can tell where it is going but I have yet to find a bus route so I just know what bus # I am supposed to get on and pray it makes it! They do not call out stops so you just have to pay attention and ring the bell to get off. The science center was good. Not MOSI good but good enough for a half day of entertainment. I am very comfortable here. But the further we get out of the city the more stares we get. Yesterday at the Chinese Garden a woman from Malaysia wanted to take a picture of her 20 yr old daughter wtih the boys. Dylan was not into that until Kyle did it. I got a picture of her taking a picture of them. Seems we are a tourist attraction ourselves! Currently I am sitting besides the aqua gym at the apt. This apt has 4 pools. One is an aqua gym. Treadmills, bicycyles etc in the water! I think it would be great for my mom's arthritis. I have never seen anything like it! The kids like it. I find the water in the pools very cold. Doesn't seem to bother the kids though! I am cooking dinner tonight. I am glad to having nothing brown on my plate. Seems most things here are brown to eat....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It seems you are all beginning to adjust.
It is so funny to hear that you are getting stares - coming from the an area of the US that is 75%+ tourist.
Tell the boys we said hello!
Post a Comment