Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bueno and Orangina

Praise the Lord, Dylan's temperature appears to have passed and he is feeling well this morning. Thank you for your prayers! Please keep them coming! We always need protection!

In Singapore almost everything is imported so we have had the opportunity of trying a variety of things. Two recent products I have found I am very delighted with. Bueno is very good!!! You would think this is a product of Mexico or Brazil but it is a product of Brussels...does that give you a hint of what it is??? What is I reminded you of Belgium? Bueno is kind of like a chocolate bar with a melted hazelnut filling. It is quite good! I have been already debating with myself if I would be able to get some home without them melting on the journey!!!

The other is Orangina. This is an interesting drink. Kind of like orange soda made with Lemon, Orange and grapefruit juice. It is from Bosnia and Hertzogovenia (sp?). I really enjoy it as well...though I do not eat Bueno and drink Orangina at the same time!!

We had a nice visit today from our realtor that found our place for us. She brought the kids some toys and invited us to dinner at her house after we return from Australia. She is very sweet. She has 3 boys as well.

No comments: