Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Getting close

Well, it is getting close! I am washing clothes and starting to pack them away. I think we are taking a suitcase full of food! I heard that cereal is extremely expensive and for my allergy prone 6 year old who only eats pop-tarts for breakfast that is not a good thing...solution...bring a suitcase filled with peanut butter, crackers and pop-tarts! I figure it will work out...in the end we will have an empty suitcase to put all our new found treasures in!! I went to CVS Sunday after church and spent almost $70 on OTC medicine...just in case! You just never know what you are going to end up with. Singapore is very developed but it is still not home so better safe than sorry as far as I am concerned.
The boys have grown out of all their comfortable track type pants that I was planning on them wearing on the plane so I have been scouring the stores trying to find some...apparently it is summer here and no one feels the need to carry anything but jeans and dress pants. Oh well. Today is Tuesday and I hope to have most of the packing done by tonight leaving last minute details to Wed and Thursday. (I know, all of you that laugh at my organization are nodding your heads now....true to form). Anyway off to go put the wash in the dryer...

No comments: