Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy birthday Dylan!!!

It seems I have not been as good about blogging lately. We have kind of fallen into a regular routine here and are not so much the tourists anymore. Today is Dylan's birthday. He is two years old. No more babies in our house. We went to an indoor playplace this morning called Polliwogs and all the boys just loved it. Dylan had the best time. They have a slide going into a ball pit (hard to find ball pits in the US anymore) and he just loved it. We took some pictures but most came out blurry because he was in constant motion. He would come over and get a drink and then head right back out to play. It was probably the most fun he has had yet!!

Tomorrow night (thurs our time) we head out to London. I am not sure if I will have access there to the internet. We will be home before too long!!
Serena

No comments: