Thursday, July 2, 2009

Asian Civilisations Musuem

Today we got out of the house, pretty much for the first time this week! Yay! We walked down by the water and over to the Museum. It was ok. Had a lot of interesting things in it. It had several neat kids areas where they could dress up etc but other than that I was ushering someone to move along or not touch or not sit so we probably spent about an hour total which was a good diversion and time away from the apartment.

We are packing up and getting ready for our trip to Australia. We leave tomorrow evening and arrive in Sydney on Sat July 4th. We will go to the opera house and then head to the Blue Moutains. A lot of the hotels I found online were booked for Sat night so we finally found a place. I am hoping it will be ok...it includes breakfast and internet so it cannot be too bad!!

My Dad is heading out of town for a mission trip today and my brother returns from a trip in Scotland and London tomorrow.

I don't know how often I will update while I am in Australia (I am on vacation afterall!! lol) but I will catch up with you as I get the chance.

2 Corinthians 13:14 May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. (NIV)

No comments: