Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Not a good blogger huh?

My mom told me I am not a good blogger! Well, I guess that is probably a true statement....You know, Momma's always right!
We have been busy around out house. Soccer tournament for Kyle is this Thursday at 6! Also getting ready with our big family fun day and starting to try to get everything lined up for our trip. Shots are done, flights are done, place to stay, done....gotta get travel insurance still. We did get our international drivers license. Did you know it just costs $15 and there is no test? Crazy it seems to me to let international drivers on the road in a strange country without testing their knowledge of the rules of the country....makes me wonder how many are driving here without any idea of the rules. That sure would explain a few things. Well, I better head off and buy that insurance!! As someone I know said, kids are going to get sick no matter where they are so you better be prepared!

No comments: