Psalm 18:29 (New International Version)
29 With your help I can advance against a troop ;with my God I can scale a wall.
Have you ever faced a wall without fear? I think so many times we look at the walls that in front of us and believe that they are insurmountable. If we could just grasp the power of our God. Sometimes we try to climb the wall and we fall back down, but does that mean we stop trying? No, we continue on, trusting in the power that is within us. God will give us the victory but we must be relying on His strength, not our own. Have you been asked to lead something and thought you could not, how wonderful the feeling of accomplishment when we succeed at those things we thought impossible. It allows us to realize that we can trust our God to see us through and each time we exercise that faith it becomes stronger. I have a Christian friend that becomes so paralyzed with fear each time the unexpected happens, she is unable to barely function. She recently trusted God in a situation and realized she was so much happier because it took the burden off of her.
We are opening a new office in Singapore. People have asked me why, how, are you crazy? My answer is very simple. We are trusting God that He knows what is best. He has led us here and while we know that with any new venture there are times of trial, without any risk there is no reward. The Bible says "to whom much is given much is expected." My Lord has given me more than I could ever ask for. I have a great family, my needs are met (and even some of my wants) and my God has been faithful to see me through every trial I have been in. So, why are we doing this? First, it makes good business sense, but secondly and most importantly we feel it is what God wants us to do. So He leads and we follow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment