Monday, November 24, 2008
My first attempt
Well, so many of my friends have blogs I thought I would secretly see if I can get one going...if it goes well I might even let them know about it!! I have discovered recently that when we are in pain sometimes we don't see the pain of those around us. I recently had a situation that I was very frustrated about and shared it with another person (my superior)....they told me that they too were frustrated and we discussed it...I was pretty shocked when I never heard anything else from them....I thought to myself....hmmmm, well that is an interesting way to lead, why don't they care??? They must not care about me, they must not need me....come to find out this person's frustration was so great that I don't think they knew what to do about my hurts becuase they could not fix their own....I had heard this person share their frustrations with me, I just don't think I recognized the magnitude of the pain. I am not sure that I could have done anything about it really, I guess I might have prayed a little more and I certainly would not have allowed my frustrations to bubble over (like they did)...I guess the ultimate lesson is that even when we are suffering we need to look around at those we are serving with because we might be cause them suffering without even meaning too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment